Arcadia PA Online Tuition, Billing and Financial Aid FAQs
Tuition and Billing
- Payments can be made by check or money order to the Office of Student Accounts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments can be made on-line via credit card or electronic check.
- If payment is made online, debit card or direct debit to a checking or savings account can also be used.
- If payment is made by paper check, 10 business days are needed for the check to clear and for the hold to be removed.
- If payment is made by credit card, debit card or direct debit to a checking or savings account, the hold will be removed by the following day
Arcadia University Student Site/Account Setup
- View a list of documents we’ve received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your federal student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Go to http://finaid.arcadia.edu
- Click on the First Time User link (below Login box)
- Create your PIN and answer the challenge questions.
- Log into the Portal using your Social Security Number as your Student ID and newly created PIN.
- In the event that you receive an error, please email us at email@example.com with your name, address and date of birth and we will reset your Portal PIN.
Financial Aid at Arcadia University
- The Department of Veterans Affairs offers full scholarships plus monthly stipends for second-year students. (Obligation is two years’ service at a V.A. medical center.) www.vacareers.va.gov/why-choose-va/education-support.asp
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants: PSPA student member essay contest with three annual scholarship awards of $2,000. http://pspa.net/about-pspa/pspa-annual-awards/student-awards
- PA Student Scholarships: https://pa-foundation.org/scholarships-fellowships/pa-student-scholarships/
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be registered with Selective Service, if you are male (must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not currently be in default on previous student loans borrowed through FSA
- Not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
Additional Loan Options
Military Education Benefits
- Establish an account on the GI Bill® Website. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill, or by dialing 1-888-442-4551
- If you are eligible for benefits, request a Certificate of Eligibility
- Once received, email or fax copies of the form to Arcadia University’s VA Certifying Official, Bill Elnick- Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 215-572-2126).
- Speak with an Arcadia University admission counselor to review degree programs and cost. Some things to consider when choosing a degree program:
- What are your educational goals?
- How much of your educational benefits have you used already and how much will you need to reach your academic goals? Service members should contact their Educational Services Officers (ES) or counselor prior to registration to confirm the availability of tuition assistance funds.
- How much will you need for living expenses?
Tax Benefits for Education
- Launch a web browser and go to http://tra.vangent.com
- Click the “First Time Students” Button.
- Enter your full First and Last names and the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Submit.
- If records are present for you, you will be instructed to create an account. Follow the instructions on the website to create a free account and retrieve your 1098-T. If records are not found for you or you have difficulty creating account, use the “Help” link in the left menu.