Doctor of Physical Therapy Application Requirements
Arcadia Hybrid DPT Program Deadlines
A Doctor of Physical Therapy Application
Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
Health & Immunization Requirements
Minimum Required Courses Include:
- Anatomy (or Anatomy & Physiology I)
- Physiology (or Anatomy & Physiology II)
- One lab/lecture biology course
- One upper-level course (300 to 400 level) with a biology focus
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry II or higher (e.g., Biochemistry, Organic)
- General Physics I
- General Physics II
- Psychology, Anthropology, or Sociology
- Open an application portal.
- Order official copies of your transcripts from any and all higher education institutions you attended, including In-Progress courses (if applicable), to be uploaded to your application. You should opt for electronic transcript delivery to ensure the transcripts route correctly to your Hybrid DPT application. Please have all official transcripts sent to email@example.com. If electronic delivery is not offered, you must utilize the Application Processing Center mailing address found under the “Official Transcripts” section of this Application Requirements page.
- Please fill out and upload the prerequisite form which can be found in the “Academic Background” section of the application. Put an asterisk next to any course name for which you are unsure whether or not it meets our requirements, including previously taken and/or planned prerequisite courses. Please leave any sections blank for which you are missing classes or are unsure altogether. You will be able to provide additional context to your admissions counselor after you complete the remaining steps below.
- You must request syllabi for any courses that you need reviewed as mentioned in Step 3, including previously taken and/or planned prerequisite courses. Syllabi are typically available by reaching out to an institution’s Registrar office. Upload all syllabi to your application within the “Academic Background” section.
- Your admissions counselor will reach out to you within the next business day for further assistance and to advise on application steps that can be completed while we await your prerequisite feedback.