Arcadia/DPT Tuition, Billing, and Financial Aid FAQs
Tuition and Billing
- Payments can be made online via credit card or electronic check.
- If payment is made online, debit card or direct debit to a checking or savings account can also be used.
- If payment is made by paper check, 10 business days are needed for the check to clear and for the hold to be removed.
- If payment is made by credit card, debit card, or direct debit to a checking or savings account, the hold will be removed by the following day.
Arcadia University Student Site/Account Setup
- View a list of documents we’ve received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your federal student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Visit Arcadia’s University Financial Aid Portal.
- Click on the “First Time User” link (below the Login box).
- Create your PIN and answer the challenge questions.
- Log in to the portal using your Social Security number as your Student ID and your newly created PIN.
- In the event that you receive an error, please email us at email@example.com with your name, address, and date of birth, and we will reset your portal PIN.
Financial Aid at Arcadia University
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Have a valid Social Security number (SSN)
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not currently be in default on previous student loans borrowed through FSA
- Not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit
Additional Loan Options
Military Education Benefits
- Certificate of Eligibility (Chapters 1606, 1607, 30, 33 [with or without Yellow Ribbon], 35), but not for Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Screen-print of eligibility from the student’s eBenefit account (excludes Chapter 31)
- Approved form 28-1905 each semester from the student’s counselor—Chapter 31 only
- Establish an account on the GI Bill website. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website or by calling 888-442-4551.
- If you are eligible for benefits, request a Certificate of Eligibility.
- Once received, email or fax copies of the form to Arcadia University’s VA certifying official, Bill Elnick, registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 215-572-2126).
- Speak with an Arcadia University admission counselor to review degree programs and cost. Some things to consider when choosing a degree program:
- What are your educational goals?
- How much of your educational benefits have you used already, and how much will you need to reach your academic goals? Service members should contact their Educational Services (ES) officers or counselor prior to registration to confirm the availability of tuition assistance funds.
- How much will you need for living expenses?
Tax Benefits for Education
- Launch a web browser and go to MAXIMUS TRA Service.
- Click the “First Time Students” Button.
- Enter your full first and last names and the last five digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Submit.”
- If records are present for you, you will be instructed to create an account. Follow the instructions on the website to create a free account and retrieve your 1098-T. If records are not found for you or you have difficulty creating an account, use the “Help” link in the left menu.